One Shot - One Kill Trading
John Netto, a former U.S. Marine, designed his "One Shot–One Kill" trading methodology to leverage the patience, discipline, and execution skills he learned in the military with the technical skills he has mastered in the marketplace.
In One Shot-One Kill Trading, Netto explains in detail his complete, proprietary One Shot – One Kill Trading Method.
In One Shot - One Kill Trading, Netto covers topics of interest to active traders, including:
- Strategies for maintaining composure in the heat of battle
- How charts can be vital for consistently selling strength in falling markets and buying weakness in strong markets
- A complete "management matrix" for more effective trading strategies
- Using “Netto Numbers™” to calculate risk exposure and validity of trades before entry
- Utilizing beneficial trader’s taxation rules